Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sleep Deprived

Yesterday it snowed. I can't believe how fast time is flying by, last night at Kara's Jared asked what the date was and I told him it was the 11th, oh wait, nevermind its the 12th, um, too bad yesterday was the 15th. Shoooo man. It was great to be inside looking out and seeing the snow fall yesterday. Emma and I went to breakfast with Rousseau, Kate, and Keri at Provo bakery. We ate far too many donuts. Yesterday I was complaining that my hot chocolate was watery and Emma informed me that it was because most people used milk, what? I'd never heard of putting milk in the mircrowave gross right? Wrong! Silk Very Vanilla Soymilk in the microwave = delicious. Try it....

In other news, I had to share my twin with a sprawling little snoring somebody, that kicked me out of my bed numerous times.....help?

No comments:

Post a Comment